Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PC, developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts, is an action-adventure game combining the thrill of lightsaber combat with a compelling narrative. Set in the aftermath of Order 66, players take on the role of Cal Kestis, a young Jedi Padawan who survived the Jedi Purge. The plot of the third episode of Star Wars, Revenge of Sith, takes place five years after the first episode’s events and centers on Cal Kestis, a Jedi Padawan sought by the Galactic Empire.
The adventure-based game Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order may have many action scenes. November 15, 2019, saw the game’s release of PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows versions. The game’s stadium edition was released on November 24, 2020. Two different inquisitors search the galaxy to complete Cal Kestis’ training, help him escape his troubled past, and rebuild the fallen Jedi order.
- Force Powers: Cal possesses various Force powers as a Jedi, including the ability to push, pull, and slow the Force. These skills are essential for both fighting and solving puzzles.
- Puzzle-solving: “Jedi: Fallen Order” has puzzle-solving components where players must maneuver through different settings and get past barriers using their cunning and Force powers.
- Exploration: The game promotes exploring a variety of planets, each with special conditions and obstacles. As they explore, players can find legends and hidden truths.
- Upgrade System: Throughout the game, Cal’s skills, lightsaber, and gear can be upgraded, enabling better combat efficiency and character customization.
- Realistic Graphics: “Jedi: Fallen Order” brings the Star Wars universe to life in amazing detail with its realistic character models and breathtaking visuals on a PC with sufficient power.
- Entertaining Characters: Besides Cal, the player will meet several other characters, each with their own goals and history that contributes to the game’s overall narrative.
- Epic Boss Battles: Players will combat with strong, unforgettable bosses, each with special skills and strategies.
- Traveling through space: Cal’s journey takes him on board the Stinger Mantis spacecraft, which provides opportunities for character interactions and plot developments while it moves between planets.
- Complete Controller Support: For a more console-like PC experience, the game fully supports game controllers and keyboard and mouse.
- Modding Community: Players can further personalize and improve their gameplay experience by joining the active modding community for the game’s PC version.
- Post-launch Support: Electronic Arts and Respawn have released updates and patches to enhance the game’s functionality and address bugs.
There is an active modding community for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on the PC. Many different types of mods are available, such as:
- Graphics mods that improve the game’s visuals
- Gameplay mods that change the way the game plays
- Mods for quality of life that address problems and enhance the overall experience
- Cal Kestis: It is the main character of the game. He is a young Jedi Padawan who lived through Order 66 and is trying to rebuild the Jedi Order.
- Cere Junda: Cere is a former Jedi Knight who helps Cal rediscover his Jedi skills and becomes his guide.
- Greez Dritus: Greez is a four-armed Latero who drives Cal and his crew’s ship, the Stinger Mantis, from planet to planet.
- BD-1: BD-1 is a small droid that helps Cal fight, hack, and explore. He stays with Cal throughout the game.
- Saw Gerrera: It is a well-known Star Wars figure who shows up in the game as a Rebel extremist fighting against the Empire.
- Trilla Suduri: One of the key antagonists in the game is Trilla. Another name for her is the Second Sister. As an Inquisitor, it is her responsibility to locate surviving Jedi.
- Ninth Sister: The Ninth Sister is another Inquisitor, and she is a dangerous foe who is after Cal and his friends.
- Marin: It is a Nightsister who lives on the planet Dathomir. She is a skilled force user and a unique character in the game.
- Taron Malicos: Taron Malicos was once a Jedi Master, but he turned to the dark side and is now one of Cal’s enemies on Dathomir.
- The Second Brother: The Second Brother is another Inquisitor who hunts down Jedi survivors with Trilla Suduri.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: AMD FX-6100/Intel i3-3220 or Equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7750, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 55 GB available space.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 1700/Intel i7-6700K or Equivalent
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD RX Vega 56, Nvidia GTX 1070/GTX1660Ti or Equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 55 GB available space.
How To Download?
- To Get Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PC For a Personal Computer, Click Here
- Start Your Free Installer Download From joy casino-fi. space
- You may play Battlefield 4 for free on your personal computer by downloading and running the installation file while connected to a stable internet connection.
Star Wars fans shouldn’t miss Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on PC. It’s a wonderful game. It is a convincing example of the Star Wars universe’s ongoing popularity because of its gripping gameplay, interesting plot, and striking graphics. I hope the Force follows you when you play games!
- Do console versions of Star Wars: Jedi: Fallen Order exist?
The game may be played on some different game systems.
- Is the game’s plot officially recognized as part of the Star Wars canon?
The game’s narrative is canonical within the Star Wars universe.
- Is there a way to play with other people online?
There is no multiplayer in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.
- Can I alter the appearance of Cal’s lightsaber?
Absolutely! The hilt and blade color can be changed, among other options.
- Is it planned to provide additional downloadable material for the game?
There has been no official word regarding downloadable content, but you should check back with the devs regularly.